Monday, July 12, 2010

Cupcakes Oh My!!!

So I am back to my kitchen to test a new recipe for cupcakes! My co-workers will be my official tasters tomorrow. They will be thrilled!

I am trying to perfect something for my soon to be sister-in-law's bridal shower that we are throwing the first week in August. She is a super sweet girl, but she so lucky to be marrying my baby brother. He is amazing. He has grown up to be a real man. He can fix anything, works his butt off and has a huge heart. My daughter LOVES her uncle Mike and Nolie (my nephew) love his Mike, Mike.

As for the cupcakes that are in the running we have decided: red velvet (her favorite) and carrot cupcakes (Mike's new favorite that I made him last week), but I need something a bit more summery & fresh and with a traditional butter cream frosting!

Wish me luck, photos and if all goes well a recipe to follow!

xoxo,


Staci

No comments:

Post a Comment