Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Finally...The pics..

I wish I had a better eye for photography, but here are a few shots of the fun anyway! The walnuts for the carrot cupcakes were off of my Grandpa's walnut tree.
I went with a classic cream cheese frosting and topped with some coconut flake for fun. I think next time I will toast the coconut for added flavor, texture and color. The other was a vanilla cupcake with a raspberry glaze with a vanilla buttercream. As for the final review, I was told that a person who will remain unnamed ate the last cupcake without throwing the box away. The Big Boss went to get a cupcake only to discover an empty box...let's just say I don't think the guilty party wants to confess anytime soon :)




In the meantime I am working on some for the party this Saturday. The winning flavors will be:
1. Triple chocolate with a pink peppermint frosting
2. Red velvet with cream cheese frosting
3. Raspberry Lemonade
4. Snickerdoodle with cinnamon vanilla frosting
D'Lish!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those all sound so good!! Thanks for going to so much work for my shower!! I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete